If you're considering selling or buying a home but want a second opinion and/or an assessment of its condition, without paying the full cost of a home inspection, the Verbal Inspection Option (VIO) is for you.
For Buyers, the VIO can:
• Allow you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third party;
• Help you price the home accordingly;
• Alert you of items needing immediate attention such as termite infestation or radon gas
• Allow you to make repairs ahead of time so that…
Defects don't become negotiating setbacks; and
Give you time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
For Sellers, the VIO can:
- Help you assess areas in need of repair and help you negotiate a price accordingly.
- Help determine if major systems are in need of repair or replacement
- Should you later decide to go forward with a full written report, the cost of the VIO will be credited towards the final cost.